The InterWeave Customer Payment Portal provides a secure environment, with seamless integration between our customers CRM and their Merchant Service Providers; allowing real-time ACH/Credit Card Payments integrated with their Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities and Products—and then with their Financial Applications.
InterWeave Customer Payment Portal
The InterWeave Smart Solutions Customer Payment Portal is a force.com application which is directly integrated with your Creatio Account, Contact, Opportunity and Product Objects.
The Customer Payment Portal allows your customers to Register, Authenticate, and then review their outstanding Invoices – which they can pay any time in the 24 hour day.
ACH/Credit Cards may be processed according to your Merchant Services Provider against their outstanding Invoices which create Transaction Records in your Salesforce.
These are essentially Sales Receipts, which are now brought over your Financial Solutions (QuickBooks, Sage, MS Dynamics, Oracle, etc.) and creates the Sales Receipt record.
One entry – many actions.
What It Does
- Enables small businesses, nonprofits, and other organizations to accept online payments or donations.
- Provides a secure, hosted payment acceptance portal that can be custom-branded for any of your small business or nonprofit customers.
- Requires a minimal amount of technical setup to link from an existing Web site.
- Allows processing of a variety of payments:
- Single payments from a checking or savings account (processed as a Web ACH transaction).
- Recurring payment from a checking or savings account (processed as Web ACH). Credit card payments – both single and recurring.
- Enhances customer/donor convenience by allowing consumers to select the amount of the transaction.
- Permits consumers to view information about past payments or donations for year-end tax filing or other purposes.
- Utilizes the same authentication and permissions hierarchy as in their Creatio administration setup.
- Streamlines payment processes and reduces paper use.
Payment Portal Details
Connecting your CRM application or Web site to a Customer Payment Portal is typically beyond the expertise and technical resources of most online customers.
Instead, customers can easily integrate the InterWeave Customer Payment Portal (it’s a java application) with their Creatio and with their payment processors like Authorize.net, Transfirst, Chase Payment tech, First Data, PayPal and many more.
The Customer Payment Portal provides the data structure, workflow and complex processing logic, support and security necessary to ensure fast, reliable and secure transmission of transaction data.
Customer Payment Portal manages the routing of transactions just like a traditional credit card swipe machine you find in the physical retail world, however, the Customer Payment Portal uses the Internet instead of a phone line.
Once configured, the Customer Payment Portal is available 24/7 for processing transactions.
The integration is implemented by means of the InterWeave SmartSolutions platform and could be customized through Integration Manager Console — user friendly UI that lets you decide how often your applications should integrate.
InterWeave Customer Portal starts at $3600/year
Bundled pricing is available if you include other InterWeave Solutions.
Pricing does not include taxes and fees (such as VAT) regulated by law.
To learn more about how the InterWeave can support your particular business, please contact us at 800-671-8692, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.