InterWeave Services provide both CRM Development, InterWeave Configuration for our Solutions, and InterWeave Support for our Customers. For detail and examples, please see our Customer Success write-ups describing what we have done for our customers.
For our Solutions, SmartProcess sumerizes our approach and execution.
InterWeave Smart Solutions are designed to run to operate in a very efficient and streamlined manner, but a SmartProcess will deliver a Smart Solution. InterWeave deployment is approached on parallel tracks; Track 1 is the InterWeave Model Selection, Custom Section and Field Setup and then Connector Installation, Track 2 is Design Review and Analysis, Custom Solution Development followed by Configuration, Deployment and Support. Working both Tracks in parallel allow your Solution deployment to proceed exactly to the agreed project timeline. Below, please see the Steps and Details required to create your Smart Solution.
Track 1 – Model Selection and Set Up
InterWeave Model Selection
InterWeave Smart Solutions deliver a complete integration process for popular business applications. Let’s look at a favorite, Salesforce.com and QuickBooks. With InterWeave Smart Solutions, you can purchase, configure and run a customized integration Solution for these applications that integrate all standard CRM objects (Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases) to all standard QuickBooks objects (Customers, Contacts, Sales Orders, Sales Receipts, Invoices, Estimates, Jobs, Items); configure, test, run. Our Small Business, Enterprise and Ultimate Models provide Solutions are uni or bi-directional at object level and encompass A/R features only or A/R and A/P features is a configurable format.
Custom Section and Field Setup
- Customize/update your CRM and Financial application with custom sections and fields as identified in the Help & Training Manual. We create custom sections and fields to support the integration and custom sections to support financial information which is now available in your CRM.
- Connector Installation
- If you are connecting to QuickBooks Online, you will configure access directly in QB Online and a key will be issued.
- If your connecting to your QuickBooks Company file in the TrappOnline hosted environment, Trapp will provide the installation. For more information regarding hosting your QuickBooks, visit the TrappOnline page on our website — https://interweave.biz/trapponline-hosting
- If your connecting to your QuickBooks Company file in your environment, you will load down our connector to your server and port forward to allow InterWeave to talk with the connector.
Track 2 – Design and Configuration of Solution
- Design Review and Analysis
- Every standard InterWeave Solution is based on Best Practices and fully configurable from Object/Field of your source application to the Object /Field of your target application. But every customer is different and the business process and work flow they have implemented may be proprietary to them. An InterWeave Specialist will work with your team to insure we understand not only your process, but provide recommendations regarding best practice and guidelines regarding transaction processing in your target application.
- Custom Solution Development
- Once the Design Review and Analysis is signed off by the customer, your custom solution will be developed by InterWeave according to an agreed project timeline.
- Solution Deployment and Testing
- InterWeave Solutions are completely configurable by the customer with pick lists, drop downs, custom objects and custom fields. Your InterWeave Specialist will work with you to configure your Solution and generate your Flows in a master dashboard format, and provide instructions for testing.
- Customer Testing
- When you log into your InterWeave Solution, your Flows (or source object to target object transactions) are presented to you in two forms; Scheduled Flows (for production) and Utility Flows for testing. Utility Flows are for one to one testing while Scheduled Flows encompass sophisticated processing logic. Once your done testing, turn on your Scheduled Flows.
- Every customer gets our standard SmartSupport Plan for online support. Our most successful customers take advantage of our Smart Success Plans to achieve an 80% higher return on their InterWeave investment. Large enterprise customers benefit from Mission Critical Success, our highest level of service and support.
Welcome to InterWeave SmartSupport
Our support services include different plans so you can select the level of service that’s right for your company. All our plans are designed to accelerate user adoption, increase productivity, and maximize your InterWeave ROI.
SMART Standard Plan
Every InterWeave customer gets a SMART Standard Success Plan for online support and training. Our SMART Standard Plan, included with each license, provides:
- Access to our “Getting Started” online course catalog
- Online assistance through knowledge articles and community resources
- Online case submission
- Standard 2-business-day response
SMART Standard is for companies that need standard guidance in getting started with InterWeave. If you need a faster response, 24×7 support coverage, and a comprehensive training solution, we recommend our SMART Plus Support Plans.
Click here to obtain a product brochure for SmartSupport: SmartSupport Program
Welcome to InterWeave SmartSupport Plus
Maximize ROI with InterWeave Resources
Benefit from InterWeave’s best practices to accelerate usage and adoption. Drive business value with an assigned success resource (for 200+ CRM users) delivering personalized reviews and recommendations.
Ensure business continuity and minimize risk
Get support when you need it. Whether you have how-to questions, technical issues, or need configuration support, we give you fast, expert answers.
- 1-hour initial response for critical issues
- Priority access to our most skilled technical resources
- Troubleshooting and Solutions reviews to help you streamline your integration Solution
Drive user adoption and business productivity
Quickly train your entire team on InterWeave: They will get the expertise they need, right when they need it.
- Unlimited access to 100+ online training courses for all roles
- Training plans and role-based learning paths
- Customizable training templates for you to customize and deliver in your preferred format
Click here to obtain a product brochure for SmartSupport: SmartSupport Program
Welcome to InterWeave SmartSupport Plus + Success Plan
Extend your team with SMART Plus + Success Plan. You get all the benefits of SMART Plus solutions and administration services. Rest assured knowing our certified experts are here to help you maintain your InterWeave solution.
The SMART PLUS + Success Plan includes all the benefits of SMART Plus, and:
- Solution and Administration services: 100+ administration services for ongoing solutions support
- Access to our Solutions team: Your internal InterWeave Solutions specialist will work with our team of certified experts to update your InterWeave configuration
Mission Critical Success
For large enterprises running mission-critical processes and applications, maintaining business continuity is essential to your operations. Mission Critical Success gives you peace of mind by helping you ensure your business continuity, proactively prevent issues, and maximize your InterWeave technology investment.
- Direct access to qualified support specialists: A global team of technical experts who understand your business
- Fast response to critical issues: 15-minute initial response on severity 1 issues
- Personalized action plan on critical issues: Customer bridge staffed by specialists and 30-minute updates
- Proactive monitoring: Remote org limits monitoring, trend analysis, governance, and management
- Advanced solution support: InterWeave best practices and configuration troubleshooting
To Compare the SmartSupport Models:
Click here to view the functions/features of our SmartSupport models and compare: Compare the SmartSupport Program
Click here to obtain a product brochure for SmartSupport: SmartSupport Program Brochure
For a quick quote or an integration demo: call (203) 274-5226 or email us.