The InterWeave Help & Training Guide for Salesforce Solutions
Welcome to the award-winning, InterWeave, the on-demand service designed for you to manage your Solutions, integrate with other systems, and even build your own Solution.
The InterWeave service includes the following components:
InterWeave Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions includes pre-built integration Solutions between the \”Best of Breed\” applications in the market today ranging from CRM to Financial to ERP to Billing to eCommerce to Telephony to Customer Service, Data Base, Web Services, etc.
InterWeave Smart Solutions Platform
The InterWeave Smart Solutions platform is the first Platform as a Service (PaaS), enabling developers to create and deliver any kind of integrated business Solution, entirely on-demand and without software. The platform IDE includes easy-to-use, point-and-click customization tools to create solutions for your unique business requirements, without any programming experience.
The Salesforce service includes the following components:
Salesforce includes prebuilt applications for customer relationship management (CRM) ranging from sales force automation to partner relationship management, marketing, and customer service.
The Force.com platform is the first Platform as a Service (PaaS), enabling developers to create and deliver any kind of business application, entirely on-demand and without software. The platform also includes easy-to-use, point-and-click customization tools to help you create solutions for your unique business requirements, without any programming experience.
Force.com AppExchange is an on-demand application-sharing service, featuring hundreds of applications, all created by Salesforce.com customers, developers, and partners. Many of the applications are free and all of them are pre-integrated with Salesforce, enabling you to easily and efficiently add functionality.
Salesforce Community Services
Salesforce also provides a suite of services, programs, and best practices that enable customers to take on-demand success to the next level. Learn more about the types of assistance available to help you be successful.
All information in the online help applies to All Editions, unless otherwise noted.
The InterWeave Smart Solutions Help & Training window offers the resources you need to be successful. You can:
· Find Answers to Your Questions
· Consult, Print, or Email Online Help Topics
· Download Tip Sheets and Best Practice Guides
· Review Documentation for Force.com Developers
· Take Free Training
· Contact Customer Support
Find Answers to Your Questions
Click Help & Training at the top of any page. Enter your keywords in the Search box and click Go!. The search returns online help topics, knowledge base solutions, and recommended training classes that match the keywords you entered.
Tips for searching within the Help & Training window:Consider these tips when searching:
· Search returns online help topics, knowledge base solutions, and recommended training classes that include all or any of your keywords. For example, searching for data loader may return results with just data, just loader, or both keywords in any order. Items that include more of your keywords are listed higher in results, and items that contain your keywords as a phrase or near each other are also listed higher.
· Use multiple keywords to narrow your search results. For example, create lead assignment rules returns more specific results than just assignment rules.
· Search is not case-sensitive. Mail Merge is the same as mail merge.
· Search finds variants of your keywords, for example, searching for creating finds items containing create, creation, or creating.
· Commonly used words such as the, about, and, and not are ignored.
· Search wildcards, such as * and ?, and operators, such as AND, OR, and AND NOT, are treated like any other keyword. For example, searching for outlook AND cases is treated exactly the same as outlook cases.
After you find the answer you need, you can click the Email Page link at the top of the window to send a URL for the help topic or knowledge base solution to yourself or anyone else.
Consult, Print, or Email Online Help Topics.
Click the Help for this Page link to open a context-sensitive online help topic describing that page. On any related list in InterWeave, click the Help link to open an online help topic describing that related list.
To print a PDF version of the online help, click the Help tab of the Help & Training window and click Printable User Guide in the taskbar.
To email the URL for any online help topic to another person, click the Email this Page link in the top right of the Help & Training window.
Download Tip Sheets and Best Practice Guides
Select the Help tab of the Help & Training window and click Tips & User Guides in the taskbar to view and download tip sheets, implementation guides, and best practices for specific features.
Visit www.interweave.com/community to browse and access more tips, best practices, and tools for success with InterWeave.
Review Documentation for Force.com Developers
If you are building a Solution on the InterWeave Smart Solutions platform, see Documentation Resources for InterWeave Smart Solutions Developers for more information.
Take Free Training
Select the Training tab of the Help & Training window, choose your role and geographic location, and click View Classes! to find free, online training classes to help you learn how to use InterWeave.
Contact Customer Support
Select the My Cases tab of the Help & Training window to access customer support options. Click Log a Case to submit your question or issue directly to InterWeave Customer Support. Click View Cases to see your previously submitted cases.
To contact InterWeave Customer Support directly, use the following numbers depending on your location:
* Americas: (800) 671-8692 ext 3
* Canada: (800) 671-8692 ext 3
* EMEA: (800) 671-8692 ext 3
* APAC: (800) 671-8692 ext 3
* Japan: (800) 671-8692 ext 3
For more information about the most efficient ways to receive the customer support assistance you need, see the Contacting Customer Support tip sheet or email email@example.com.
InterWeave Service, Product, Hybrid Models
Customers today are looking for Solutions that meet their specific requirements and provide them unlimited flexibility. At Integration Technologies, InterWeave Smart Solutions provide our customers unlimited options in both. Smart Solutions offers the industries first and only: CRM, Financial, ERP, Billing, eCommerce, Telephony and Customer Service applications ready to integrate and configure in a “Self-Service SaaS” model. You configure your integration between the applications with 100’s of configurable options available per Solution.
InterWeave Smart Solutions are available in three options.
I. Smart Solutions – Customers can use Smart Solutions SaaS, hosted model, paying an annual subscription fee for the use of the InterWeave Smart Solutions they select.
II. Smart Solutions On Site – Customers can select to own and install own perpetual software license(s) and create and run Smart Solutions in their environment, or
III. Smart Solutions Hybrid and OEM – Customers can select option i, but utilize the InterWeave IDE to develop, maintain and extend their Solutions. All options take advantage of the benefits realized with InterWeave support and maintenance.
No matter what your Integration needs are, Integration Technologies has the solution for you. Visit our Solution Directory for a list of Solutions available in your vertical or call 800-671-8692 ext 1. Email is mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Integration Technologies, Inc. serves our global clients from several North American locations. If you have any questions, or require additional information regarding our products, we would be pleased to answer them for you. We may be reached through our office locations and contact information provided below.
16 Saybrook Road, Floor 2
Essex, CT 06426
Phone: (203) 274-5226
Fax: (801) 439-3476
E-mail us: email@example.com
Regional Office: New York
250 W. 57th, Suite 1316
New York, NY 10107
Phone: (800) 671-8692 ext 1
Fax: (801) 439-3476
E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Office: New England
265 Franklin Street, Suite 1702
Boston, MA, 02110
Phone: (800) 671-8692 ext 1
Fax: (801) 439-3476
E-mail us: email@example.com
Regional Office: Canada
First Canadian Place
Yonge Eglinton Center
2300 Yonge Street, Suite 1600
Toronto, ON M4P 1E4 Canada
Development: (800) 671-8692 ext 2
Support: (800) 671-8692 ext 3
Fax: (801) 439-3476
E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Information: email@example.com
Welcome to InterWeave Smart Solutions®
Customers today are looking for Solutions that meet their specific requirements and provide them unlimited flexibility. At Integration Technologies, InterWeave Smart Solutions provide our customers unlimited options in both. Smart Solutions offers the industries first and only: CRM, Financial, ERP, eCommerce, Billing, Telephony, Customer Service applications ready to integrate and configure in a “Self-Service SaaS” model. You configure your integration between the applications with 100’s of configurable options available per Solution. With Smart Solutions, the Solution is the Difference:
· Complete, pre-built integration Solutions – between \”Best of Breed\” applications
· All processes, workflow logic, mapping is ready for you to configure – with a mouse and the web
· The Solution is completely Configurable by the customer with picklists, drop downs or custom fields
· Start-ups, SMB or Enterprise – select exactly the right configuration for you – modify any time
· Extensive portfolio of integration Solutions waiting for you to configure
· Complete outsource packages available – no software, no hardware, no developers, no overhead – just sign and go
InterWeave Smart Solutions, v2.5, has the additional benefit of the Integration Manager (IM), a separate application that works in combination with your Solution that is focused on managing your Scheduled Flows, the data moving between your \”Best of Breed\” applications and your connection status. The IM monitors your data and connections in real-time, with email alerts directly to you or your System Administrator.
Additionally, we continue to add more functionality to our Smart Solutions; the Payment Gateway (Credit Card and ACH processing, multiple merchants), the Database Gateway (any ODBC), CloudConnect® (integrates any application, process, gateway, protocol, partner > our customers < in the world), FedEx integration and many more.
This chapter contains the following sections:
· Smart Solutions Configuration Guide
· Smart Solutions Set-up & Process Guide
· Integration Manager Process Guide
· Common Error Messages
Featured Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions provide our customers with complete integration Solutions between \”Best of Breed\” applications at Object level, uni or bi-directionally. Whether you looking to integrate Salesforce.com to QuickBooks, Sage, MS Dynamics, Oracle, or On-Demand Billing to eCommerce, ERP, Databases or Web Services – InterWeave has the configurable Solutions for you.
Salesforce to Financial
· QuickBooks (Desktop(all) & QB Online)
· Sage 90/100/200/300/400/500
· Sage Business Works
· Sage 50
· Sage Cloud Accounting
· MS Dynamics (all)
Salesforce to Billing
· InterWeave Payment Gateway connects to over 44 Merchant Service Providers
Salesforce to eCommerce
· InterWeave eCommerce Gateway connects to over 47 eCommerce Sites
Salesforce to the InterWeave Customer Portal
· InterWeave Portal connects to any Salesforce Standard and Custom Object
Don\’t see it here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your integration requirements. .
Smart Solution Set Up and Testing
The main customer portal login is located at www.interweave.biz – select “Login” on the main title bar. Your Smart Solutions Technical Specialist will work with you to execute the steps below:
Step 1 – Create custom fields in Salesforce and QuickBooks
· Customize/update Salesforce with mandatory custom fields as identified below
· Customize/update Salesforce with optional custom fields as identified below
· Customize/update QuickBooks with custom fields as identified belo
Step 2 – Connectivity Set Up
· If you are connecting to QuickBooks Online – see the first section
· If your connecting to your QuickBooks Company file on a server, see instructions below
· Install connector, configure firewall
· Ensure QB connectivity with help of Support
· Make sure you have received the so-called \”QODBC URI\” string from Support by this point (it looks like this – \”jdbc:odbc:CompanyName\”)
· Login to edit your company profile (EditCompanyProfile), verify that all your settings are properly filled in and on the last page of settings, put in the QODBC URI (in the correspondingly-named row)
Step 3 – Registration & Solution Configuration on the InterWeave Solutions Portal
· Select New Company? Please Register Here
· Enter your unique registration information (and remember it – it is case sensitive)
· Select your Solution and walk through the Configuration with your InterWeave Technical Specialist
· This takes about 30 to 45 minutes
Step 4 – Activation of Flows and Testing
· Log into the InterWeave Solutions Portal
· Log in and commence testing individual Flows (objects)
SF Object Testing:
· Sales Order
Step 5 – Initialization of QuickBooks
· Before you start testing, you need to make sure QuickBooks is ready.
Step 6 – Binding and Production
· When your testing is complete, we will run the binding flows for SF to QB that evening
· Next morning, Log into the InterWeave Solutions Portal, set your Flow timings – and your running.